Imagine Peace Studio proudly offers the following professional hair care products:
Thirty years ago, two friends were inspired to create a company that would support the success of hairdressers and provide luxury hair care at an affordable price. With just $700, they launched a revolutionary hair care system with three products: Shampoo One®, Shampoo Two® and The Conditioner.™ Today, their dream is a reality. Paul Mitchell® currently produces over 100 products—from awarding-winning styling and care products to cutting-edge heat styling tools and professional hair color—and is available in over 80 countries worldwide.
For us, producing the highest quality professional hair care available is simply not enough. Paul Mitchell is (and always will be) dedicated to making our world a more beautiful place. We were the first professional beauty company to stand up against animal testing, and we’ve long been a leader in the global effort to protect consumers from tampered products. It’s easy to see that our commitment to caring for people and the planet is a driving force in everything we do.
30 Years of Giving
Paul Mitchell is always looking for ways to help make our world a better place. Over the last 30 years, we’ve fed thousands of hungry children, campaigned for equal rights, helped preserve our natural resources and much more.
- Super Skinny
- Extra Body
- Color Care
- Awapuhi Ginger
- Forever Blonde
- Express line
- Select styling products
- Select Finishing Products
- Mitch Men’s Line
- Tea Tree Special, Lemon Sage & Lavender Mint Shampoos, Conditioners, Styling Products, and Body Care
- Styling Tools (Blow dryers, Flat irons, crimpers, etc.)
The healing benefits of our exclusive Algaeplex® sea botanicals in each Aquage product nurture, hydrate, strengthen and protect your hair…beautifully.
The secret is in the sea.
Gently harvested from coastal waters around the globe, Algaeplex® combines the healing, nutritive powers of eight different seaweeds and algae, each carefully selected for their curative properties:
- Ormagels - made of three different seaweeds with an affinity for keratin; increases hair’s moisture retention, body, strength and elasticity.
- Ascophyllum - rich in sulfured amino acids that build hair’s inner strength.
- Irish Moss - rich in fatty acids and sorbitol to provide moisture to hair and scalp.
- Neptune Kelp - also helps hydrate hair and creates a protective barrier that locks in moisture.
- Dulse - nutrient rich algae is an excellent source of B vitamins essential to healthy hair and scalp.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) - known for its conditioning and body building qualities.
- Wakame - brings vitamins A, C and E which scavenge free radicals caused by air pollution; also a good source of moisture-rich proteins, amino acids and minerals.
The exclusive Algaeplex® ingredients bring the healing power of the sea to each formula. Our fresh, clean, sea-inspired fragrance invigorates the senses and calms the spirit.
- Select Shampoos and Conditioners
- Select Styling products
- Biomega (also made by Aquage)
- Shampoos and Conditioners
- Select Styling Products
- Select Finishing Products
- Bonocare Cleansing and Treatment Lines - The First Hairtherapy…BC hairtherapy is the first personalized hair care program that rebuilds the hair from the inside out, for beauty that lasts.
- Osis Styling Products.
- BlondMe Color Care
Shuga Complex is formulated with yogurt proteins, milk and plant sugars, Vitamins A, C and E + Antioxidants.
- Shampoo and Conditioners
- Styling Products
- Finishing Products